Sunday, November 6, 2011

Selena experienced her first BYU basketball game this past weekend. She loves all the people watching so she was thoroughly entertained the whole game. My favorite part of the night is when the lady next to me came back from the concessions stand with a pretzel and Selena popped her pacifier right out and was ready for a bite!



I feel like I am always taking pictures of Selena in her pajamas while she is eating breakfast, but she is always SO happy and funny right when she wakes up. She is growing so fast. She is into everything these days and learning a lot. She loves reading books, especially ones with animals. Selena loves to mimic sounds that we make, she says dada, but is still working on mama. She gives high fives, hates getting her nose wiped and loves food! She recently started drinking apple juice, and was unsure about it at first but now she can't get enough of it. She loves to be out and about wherever there is people, and I secretly think her favorite activity is shopping, just like her Mama!


1 comment:

Michael and Anita said...

Yay for BYU games and babies! :) I love the pretzel story! And, Darwin has that highchair, too!