Thursday, April 30, 2009

happy is what happens when all your dreams come true

A few years ago Nat introduced me to the music of Wicked. I remember her having the CD in her car forever before I listened to it because I thought it was called wicked, like a candle wick....I don't know why I thought that, but I for sure thought it was weird and never wanted to listen to it. I am so glad I did because I LOVED the music- it is amazing. A few weeks ago we got to go to Wicked in Salt Lake. I loved every minute of it and it was better than I ever could have imagined. Standing in line in the freezing weather for six hours was definitely worth it!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

I bet you loved every minute of Wicked.. Or "wick" ed (as in the candle)
that is too funny!
Brent and I loved it in L.A. and then Addy and I went and saw it in Portland and you are right..
we simply couldn't be happier!

Nataley said...

Remember when Zac tried to throw the CD out of my car window? Hahhahaha.