Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Morning

My Dad has this very annoying trait on Christmas morning, that I seem to have inherited. My dad insists on recording or taking a picture of every single gift opening! We are always yelling at him to get the camera out of our faces, and this year it was me who had the camera in everyones face! So I'd thought I'd better at least share them.......
This was the last gift we opened and my favorite one! My parents gave us a painting by Greg Olsen of the Sacred Grove, it is soo beautiful!

Kristin and Dave, trying to hold back their excitement of being up so early.

Carmen and Kendall opening gifts.

Don't worry Collin got this sweet Gangsta' jacket from my Grandpa Rodriguez who has a matching one for himself, doesn't he look tough?!

Of course we wear matching jumpsuits Christmas Morning.

7 comments:

Meghan said...

Kari-
I just found your page as well and hadn't commented yet because I have been trying to catch up on our blog after the holidays!! It looks like you and your husband are enjoying married life!! These blogs are great to stay in touch with old friends!!

shaunie said...

Collin looks very tough. That's awesome your Grandpa and him match!

Nat said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time being able to go have christmas with your family Kari.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas with all your family there and the dinner sounded so good!

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

how fun! It was great having you guys home for christmas! I got to know you both a lot better. It's so sad we all live so far away from eachother, but it makes the times you guys come home really fun. Hope everything is going great getting back to work and stuff!

Anonymous said...

oooh, I might just have to steal a little tradition of yours--prime rib and crab...mmm. I'll eat all the crab, and Jeff can have all the prime rib.

I'm sure you had so much fun with your family. I love your family. Your dad is easily one of my favorite uncles, your mom is always so nice to me, and you and all of your siblings are just completely sweet and fun. Happy New Year!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

It is so fun to see pics of your fam! They are so super cute!!!