I have been tagged by Camille! It is raining here today, so I am grateful for a little fun to chase away my rainy day blues!
What was I doing ten years ago?
Hmm...... Ten years ago I was eleven and just ending my 5th grade year. Graduating from Elementary School, I thought I was pretty cool. Camille and I were in the Talent show singing Lollipop, I was the MC for the Talent Show and of course made a fool of myself! That summer was full of adventures with Shaunie and Nicole living next door always willing to play. Of course with Shaunie and Nicole we loved watching Days of our Lives ( did we even understand that show back then?!?) and cooking smores in the microwave! I have to say my life was full of fun memories that year!
What was I doing one year ago?
Almost exactly one year ago I was just starting to date my soon to be husband (it was a good year!) Going to school, working at State Farm , and loving my college ward and the friends I was making! We were always up to something fun floating rivers, having BBQ's, laying out, camping, and playing in the park.
5 Snacks I Enjoy
-The problem with this one is I enjoy ALL snacks- but I especially love....
1. Coldstone Ice cream, specifically Cheesecake with Raspberries & Graham Cracker Crust
2. Wheat Thins Chips
3. more recently discovered SMORZ cereal
4. Dr. Pepper
5. Spinach & Parmesan Bagel
5 Songs I know all the words to
1. Me & You by Kenny Chesney
2. Lost in this moment by Big & Rich
3. Turnip Greens by Billy Currington
4. Would You Go with Me by Josh Turner
5. Umbrella by Rhianna
5 Things I Would do if I Had a Million Dollars
1. Buy a house
2. Buy a car for Zachary and I
3. Buy a plane and a pilot so I could go to Washington whenever I want
4. Put a lot of it into savings
5. Buy something nice for everyone I know
5 of my Many Bad Habits
Well you all know I don't have any bad habits so I guess I can skip this one.....ha-ha J/K!
1. Biting and picking at my nails
2. Voicing my opinion too often
3. Procrastinating studying until the day I HAVE to take the test
4. Blogging while I am supposed to be working ;)
5. Saying I am going to go running, and never go
5 Things I like Doing
1. Anything and Everything when I am with Zachary
2. Walking outside
3. Hanging out with my Family
4. Shopping with Friends
5. Reading books especially Sophia Kinsella - so funny!
5 Things I will Never Wear Again -at least I hope!-
1. Poofy bangs
2. Plain leggings that go down and around my feet, with neon colored socks over!
3. Pastel colored overalls
4. Short Shirts & Shorts
5. Pigtails with long hair that shoot straight out the back of my head ( still cute for little kids I think though!)
5 of my Favorite Toys
1. My Computer
2. My ipod
4. Bop-it( dumb, but so addicting!)
5. My Camera
That was fun and kind of challenging! I tag Mikell and Jo- Can't wait to see your answers!
Friday, June 1, 2007
This past weekend we went to Utah and met up with all of my family. Kristin flew in from California, and all of my family drove up from Washington, it was so fun for everyone to be together again ( We missed ya David!) We spent the weekend attempting to accomplish some wedding things, but mainly were able to just hang out with each other. On Sunday we had a BBQ over at Zachary's brothers house, so a few of our family members got to meet which was really fun! I meant to get some pictures of that, but I forgot...hopefully next time I will remember! I love when all of the family can be together, and just laugh so hard you can't breathe. There was one night when we were all sitting in the Hotel room talking about old memories, everyone was laughing uncontrollably, Zachary thought we were out of control. I am sure there are a few things my family does that makes Zachary think we are out of control. For example, while we were in Utah we went to go and pick out Zachary's wedding band, and of course the whole family comes along. We got it at this little Jewelry shop, and so as Zachary and I walk in we are followed by my 6 family members, you could just see the jewelers face say "oh gosh, here we go..." As we are picking out the wedding ring EVERYONE in my family wants to input what their favorite ring is and why we should get it.....it was pretty hilarious, I think it was the Jewelers first experience in having a WHOLE family come in just to pick out the grooms wedding band! It was so fun to play with my family, hopefully it is not too long until we can go to Washington and visit!
The highlight of our weekend was getting to see Sister Bleazard at Temple Square!! It was so fun to see her and talk to her and glimpse into a day of her life as a missionary!
All of the Girls
(Kristin, Kari, Carmen, Kendall)
What a relief it was to finally find the perfect dress!! Picking out the Wedding Dress was definitely a family affair, I am sure the workers all thought we were crazy!
The non-shoppers attempt at entertaining themselves. I think we spent way more time at malls than any of them care to think about! At least they got some fun pics while they were waiting around.