I have been tagged by Camille! It is raining here today, so I am grateful for a little fun to chase away my rainy day blues!
What was I doing ten years ago?
Hmm...... Ten years ago I was eleven and just ending my 5th grade year. Graduating from Elementary School, I thought I was pretty cool. Camille and I were in the Talent show singing Lollipop, I was the MC for the Talent Show and of course made a fool of myself! That summer was full of adventures with Shaunie and Nicole living next door always willing to play. Of course with Shaunie and Nicole we loved watching Days of our Lives ( did we even understand that show back then?!?) and cooking smores in the microwave! I have to say my life was full of fun memories that year!
What was I doing one year ago?
Almost exactly one year ago I was just starting to date my soon to be husband (it was a good year!) Going to school, working at State Farm , and loving my college ward and the friends I was making! We were always up to something fun floating rivers, having BBQ's, laying out, camping, and playing in the park.
5 Snacks I Enjoy
-The problem with this one is I enjoy ALL snacks- but I especially love....
1. Coldstone Ice cream, specifically Cheesecake with Raspberries & Graham Cracker Crust
2. Wheat Thins Chips
3. more recently discovered SMORZ cereal
4. Dr. Pepper
5. Spinach & Parmesan Bagel
5 Songs I know all the words to
1. Me & You by Kenny Chesney
2. Lost in this moment by Big & Rich
3. Turnip Greens by Billy Currington
4. Would You Go with Me by Josh Turner
5. Umbrella by Rhianna
5 Things I Would do if I Had a Million Dollars
1. Buy a house
2. Buy a car for Zachary and I
3. Buy a plane and a pilot so I could go to Washington whenever I want
4. Put a lot of it into savings
5. Buy something nice for everyone I know
5 of my Many Bad Habits
Well you all know I don't have any bad habits so I guess I can skip this one.....ha-ha J/K!
1. Biting and picking at my nails
2. Voicing my opinion too often
3. Procrastinating studying until the day I HAVE to take the test
4. Blogging while I am supposed to be working ;)
5. Saying I am going to go running, and never go
5 Things I like Doing
1. Anything and Everything when I am with Zachary
2. Walking outside
3. Hanging out with my Family
4. Shopping with Friends
5. Reading books especially Sophia Kinsella - so funny!
5 Things I will Never Wear Again -at least I hope!-
1. Poofy bangs
2. Plain leggings that go down and around my feet, with neon colored socks over!
3. Pastel colored overalls
4. Short Shirts & Shorts
5. Pigtails with long hair that shoot straight out the back of my head ( still cute for little kids I think though!)
5 of my Favorite Toys
1. My Computer
2. My ipod
4. Bop-it( dumb, but so addicting!)
5. My Camera
That was fun and kind of challenging! I tag Mikell and Jo- Can't wait to see your answers!