Sunday, November 18, 2007

Arcade Bliss

I don't know what it is about arcades, but I LOVE THEM! Maybe it's because they make me feel like a little 5 yr. old kid again, and I think 5 yr. old kids are fun. We had a little date night at the nicklecade this past weekend and for sure I was loving my life. $10 bought us about an hour of arcade bliss, and I pretty much got my trash kicked at everything by Zachary, but what can I say, he's good and I loved every minute anyways!
We didn't really ride this thing, but it made for a cute pose...
The shooting games are by far my favorite, good thing I am not a violent person in real life!

We have to live out our dreams of gun fighting at the arcade...

and for $10 we each went home with a Fun Dip, love those things!

3 comments:

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Looks like some fun times at the arcade. Don't you love date nights. I haven't had one for awhile and you have definitely motivated me. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Fun times!! I totally agree with you that acting like kids sometimes is fun....and ya know what men will always be 'little boys'! That's what's fun about having kids is that I really do get to become one again! Looks like you two had fun!:)

Ben said...

We went to that arcade last year for a friend's birthday party - all the guys thought it was a blast, for the same reason you did, it makes you feel like a kid. I am terrible at that sort of thing, so I just chased Evelyn around, talking to the other moms who were bad at it too. But we all had fun.