Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lazy Weekend



This weekend has been nice and lazy! We are both finishing up the semester and were relieved to have a weekend filled with nothingness!
We love watching 24 and have had opportunity all weekend to get a few episodes in. Zachary plays for a padded football team here in Rexburg called the Madison Lions, and had a pre-season game today. It was a beautiful day out and fun to go watch Zachary do his thing on the football field. He plays reciever and really loves it, watching him play has converted me to football(just watching of course)!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hey, glad to hear you are 24 fans!! Isn't it the best show. Kari,I hope you don't think I am weird because I always leave comments, and you don't even know me, but I have really enjoyed being able to see what Zac has been up to. I miss those good old days hangin with the "boyz", so it is nice to be able to somewhat keep in touch. Have a great conference weekend.