Monday, September 17, 2012

May

Hogle Zoo

Time to play catch up!  I am having trouble adjusting to taking pictures on my phone vs. taking pictures on my camera,  My phone is so much more convenient, because I ALWAYS have it, but it is so much harder for me to get the pics on the computer for whatever reason.  So here is a May re-cap :)

We had so much fun riding bikes in WA, we came home and bought Selena a seat and a helmet.  She loves going on bike rides, and always asks to go when we are outside!

We made a little weekend trip down to LA and went to a Dodgers game.  With Zac working in Las Vegas it has been fun to make quick trips down to CA!

While in CA we went whale watching! It was SO much fun.  We didn't see any whales, but we did see lots of dolphins, and it was a beautiful day for a boat ride!

We loved playing on the beach!

 Selena got to go on her first horse ride, and let me just say she is a cowgirl at heart!  She was shouting "Yee-haw!" the whole ride!

 We love going up to the line shack where we can play in the dirt and get as messy as we want!

 Selena's new smile for a little bit, I just love those squinty eyes!

 Silly Girl, can't get enough of that cute face!

 Selena LOVES playing with the cousins!

 Just doing what we do best, shopping at Costco and eating all the yummy samples.  A girl after my own heart! :)

1 comment:

nataley said...

I love that last pic of Selena- she is such a doll!