Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving this year was a little different, but I have to admit it was a nice change. We decided to stay here in Utah since we would be going to WA for Christmas. It was Zachary's family's "off" year so it turned out to be just us and Zachary's parents for Thanksgiving dinner. It felt weird only having four people, but definitely more relaxing. After dinner I looked through the ads while everyone else took an afternoon nap, and then that night we went to see "Unstoppable." The rest of the weekend was filled with shopping, sleeping, and eating out a lot. I have to admit I loved having Zachary to myself for the whole Holiday weekend!! Sadly the only pictures I have to show for our Thanksgiving is Zachary and I waiting in the Wal-Mart aisle all night long to buy a TV. Funny night for sure, but don't think I will ever do that again!

No comments: