Monday, August 2, 2010

It's always fun (and crazy) when Collin comes!

We had so much fun while Collin was here to visit earlier this month! It was non-stop partying around here for two weeks, and I have to admit I was exhausted by the time he left! Collin loved going for bike rides around town..
We spent one night at Trafalga, which is always a good time!

We invited my nephew Issaac along one night to hike Timpanogas Caves. Luckily, we had perfect weather, but that hike is steep!

I didn't know if I was going to make it to the top...I'll blame it on the pregnancy!

One afternoon we made our way up to the Salt Lake Temple to do baptisms. It was such a neat experience, and probably my favorite thing we did!

Collin was here for the Fourth, so he got to take part in all of the festivities for the the Freedom Days Festival in Provo. We got up EARLY one morning to go over and watch the balloon launch. Unfortunately it was a bit windy, so none of the balloons went anywhere. But we did get to watch the balloons get blown up, which was fun.

Th pig balloon was of course my favorite!
We are so happy Collin got to come and spend a few weeks with us here in Utah. He definitely brought some excitement and kept us on our toes! We can't wait until he comes again!

No comments: