Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines

Valentines Day this year was awesome. Zachary and I spent the whole day together having fun! Trafalga was one of our stops, and it was the bomb. I never knew how much I would love that place! Our favorite was the XD theatre, that was 3D and the chairs moved around with the movie, we loved it.

Next stop was MONSTER JAM! It was the greatest, and let me say there was no shortage of romance, I mean Monster Jam, come on, it is definitely Valentines Day material.

And, of course, no Valentines Day date is complete without a souvenir Monster Jam T-shirt with "grave-digger" on the front. Zachary REALLY loves me!

7 comments:

The Mothership said...

awesome. it looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to see you sporting your new shirt next time I see you! :)

Michael and Anita said...

Ha! I love it! :) That's kind of like us watching the NBA All Star stuff for V-day--only, Monster Jam live and in person sounds pretty darn sweet. :) Glad you guys had fun.

nataley said...

dang you are lucky that zac bought you that nice shirt.

ash and jonny said...

you guys are so cute and look like you always have so much fun together!

Alicia Alee said...

You two crack me up! :) You're too cute! Looks like you had a fun time ~ Hope we can meet up soon!

Meghan said...

Seriously that shirt is awesome!! I love it!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Aaaw, you 2 are adorable! I'm glad ya had a good time!