Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I wish I had something new and exciting to post, but I don't! Zachary and I have been busy busy lately it seems. I started school again at the beginning of this month, and I am really enjoying being back in school. It is so nice to finally be around girls my own age on a daily basis to interact with! I am really enjoying my classes and feel like I am learning such great things I will always be able to use. School has been great, but the schedule change has definitely been an adjustment. I am just grateful for an amazing husband that is always there to support me and help make my life easier any way he can. Zachary is love love loving all the football he can watch this time of year and is always reporting to me on his Fantasy Football teams. For those of you who don't know what that is, I don't understand it either and I probably participate in about 12 conversations a week about it, so don't feel bad. We have gone to a few Salem Hills High School football games and it has been fun to watch kids we know from the ward and see my Sunday School kids out and about. It definitely makes me excited for our future kids to be part of such a great school! We are definitely enjoying this cool crisp weather, I just am wanting to enjoy being outside as much as possible in the next few weeks. Pretty soon it will be too cold! Yuk!

1 comment:

The Mothership said...

School sounds fun! What are you studying? And football games are the best...I miss them sometimes! I don't know any of our young men that play football...maybe it's not a big thing up here, I have no idea!