Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Manti Pageant


Last night we went with some of our friends the Olsens to the Manti Pageant. This was my first time going, and it was a little different than what I expected but a lot of fun. That Manti Temple is so gorgeous, probably my favorite part of the pageant was being able to look up at that beautiful temple that was set up on a hill, it was seriously so pretty! The mosquitos were out in full force which kind of took me by surprise so we walked to the local gas station to buy some mosquito repellent, got on the waiting list, yes there was a waiting list for it, and then ended up paying $8 for it! Seriously. No mosquito bites today though, so I guess it was worth it. All in all it was a great time, and I definitely recommend the pageant to anyone that lives close enough to check it out.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

So why did i not know you guys were married. Wow how time flys. It good to see you guys. Sounds like all is well. You are a cute couple. lets keep in touch.