Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend Getaway

We took advantage of the long weekend and headed to sunny St. George! Our friends Luke and Ali were brave enough to spend the whole weekend with us and we were so glad we could have a little vaca time with them! The weekend was full of a little MC/Wicked Karaoke session in the car, shopping, eating, a little trip down to Mesquite, laying by the pool, hot tubbing every night, a competitive tennis match, and of course lots of good laughs! It was so relaxing just to sleep in, stay up as late as we wanted, and do whatever we wanted for three whole days! We can't wait for our next vacation!
Zachary sporting the FBI shirt and shades, he kills me! Please excuse the no make-up face, hey, I was on vacation!

The two boys looking tough after our tennis match

Zachary - # 1 Baby

Of course we have to get a pic in front of our home away from home for the weekend. We stayed in little condo that we had found online, and it turned out to be perfect!

Luke and Ali- love these two, we had so much fun together!

9 comments:

The Mothership said...

what a fun weekend. You two are so cute!

Tyler and I need a getaway like that. He wants to go deep-sea sea fishing and spend the night on a boat! Hmm..not exactly my idea of romantic. :)

Liza said...

Hi guys! We found you on Ali and Luke's blog. Sounds like everything is going well for you guys down in UT. I am so jealous; I LOVE Utah!! It's alot warmer down there!! I can't believe you guys have almost been married for a year!! Time flies! Great to catch up with you guys, stop by sometime!

-Skyler and Liza ;)

Kellan and Candace Wegner said...

I know It's been forever! Kellan and I got married on our four year anniversary Nov. 1, 06. We are so excited to be parents! We've been together so long we knew we wanted a family right away. Congrats on your marriage!

nataley said...

Looks like fun! How come Zac was #1 baby at tennis? You were probably beating him. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Kim said...

That sounds like so much fun. And good company too! I have never been to St. George, how awful is that?

Rosie said...

You always look so cute, whether you are snowboarding, playing tennis or going out!! I'm pretty jealous:)

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Wow that looks like such a fun getaway. HOpe you got sweet tans from all that fun in the sun.

Ashley said...

Hey Kari! I was snooping and found your blog of megan's :) You and your husband are so cute together!

Jenna said...

I was also snooping around and found your blog on Ashley's :) Looks like things are going great for you two and I'm so jealous you got to go to St. George!