Sunday, March 23, 2008

Family Temple Day

A few weeks ago all of Zachary's Moms side of the family got together to go to the Temple on Grandma Jeans Birthday. We had lunch at Brick Oven, which was so good, it was my first time ever eating there and of course I was loving it! Then we all headed over to the Provo Temple and did a session. It was so fun to have so many members of Zachary's family there in the Temple together. I am so grateful for temples and the work that is performed there, and the knowledge that I have that families are eternal.
My sister-in law Rachel, she looks SO good after just having a baby!

All of the Family at Brick Oven, we had so much fun we can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Looks like fun times! I'm sure it got pretty crazy with the WHOLE family there at brick oven. But how fun to be together in the temple.