Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No Boys Allowed!

Last weekend I got together with some friends in town for the weekend for a little lunch date at Red Robin. It was so fun to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones! Poor Zachary had planned on coming to the lunch because he thought it would just be me and 2 other girls but when he found out how many GIRLS there would be he opted to get started on a little Christmas shopping. I love getting together and having girl time, hope we can do it again sometime soon! Miss ya Girls!


2 comments:

Ben said...

Fun for you! It seems there are endless gatherings this time of year! You asked what my Christmas plans were a few weeks ago: we're going to Boise for Christmas and will visit Washington somewhere after new years. Ben doesn't start school again until Jan. 7th. Sorry we'll miss your Christmas party up there, it would be fun. Hopefully next semester won't be so crazy for us and we can have you over for dinner!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

How fun!! I wish I could have been there. I love girl time. Poor hubby though!