Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. We had dinner with the Johnsons on Thursday afternoon which was soo good! My sister-in-law Tiffany thought it would be fun for all the kids to make gingerbread houses, and since we have no kids we got to make one of our own. That night we went and saw Enchanted, so good! I think everyone should see it! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Can't wait for Christmas in just 3 weeks!
Our masterpiece Gingerbread House

Everyone's works of Art

Cam and Reid- So cute!

4 comments:

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Your gingerbread house is darling. Hope the pie making went well. I didn't see it until now, but I couldn't have helped you anyway =)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Oh it looks like you had such a fun Thanksgiving! And I love making gingerbread houses with the girls! We're actually getting ready to do that next Family night!

The Two of Us said...

Ok...I have been trying to email you and it won't go through:( Can you please email me your address and Kristin's also if you have it?
camilleluvsyou@hotmail.com

The Henkel Family said...

Thanks for your post...Ella is going to be 8 months on the 10th! I know i'll probably miss Rexburg but I have been here since 2002 I'm getting really antsy to leave! SO i'm jealous of you guys in that respect. But it will happen soon enough I guess! So what have you been up to these days?

Crystal