Sunday, October 14, 2007

A few Good Things......

Despite the fact that we were working unusually long hours last week( and unfortunately into the weekend) it was a good week.
This weekend Zachary and I were driving home from our date of dinner and a movie ( total classic- the movie however was not a classic, "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" was possibly worth the $3 we spent to see it, but nothing more) anyways, on our drive home we shared one of those moments that are often too far and in between. I just couldn't help but think that I am THE luckiest girl in the world! Zachary is an amazing man, and I am so grateful to have him at my side.
A few good things from this past week
#1 We got our car out of the shop after about 2 weeks!
#2 I went to Tai-Pan Trading this weekend and found some really cute seasonal decorations, I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!
#3 We went for a Sunday drive up in the mountains, the mountain air is so refreshing and the leaves are so beautiful right now!
#4 I was finally able to complete this little project inspired by M.S (Martha Stewart) Love that woman! The Pumpkins are covered with glitter- much cuter in real life.

#5 Thanks to my wonderful parents we now have a "new to us" Kitchen Table. We had planned on refinishing the table on our own, but we found a guy who could do it for the same amount as it would have cost us just to buy the supplies! I LOVE how it turned out, now we just need to find some cute black chairs to go with it!

#6 I found this darling little soup bowls and was inspired to make Chicken Noodle Soup, it was so nice to have hot soup to come home to on a chilly fall day!

4 comments:

The Mothership said...

cute stuff! Those pumpkins are darling. And I really like your table! And chicken noodle soup sounds so good right now! Can I come visit? :) (if we are ever in utah, we will)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

You are just Kari "Stewart" aren't you?! We could get together and make some really cute crafts and good food....sound great to me!:)

The Two of Us said...

You are just such a cute homeaker now!!!

Ben said...

It's nice to get married and have your own place to decorate. Gotta love Tai Pan Trading! The table looks so nice, probably nicer that you didn't have to do it yourselves! I hope work isn't as busy for you guys this week!