Saturday, September 15, 2007

If any of you don't know these books, which I am sure you all do, you need to read them! If you are not a reader and don't know about them I will give you a lilttle background information. Stephenie Meyer, the Author, one night woke up from a dream she had about a painfully beautiful vampire and an ordinary girl who were truly in love but didn't see how it could work, because he was a vampire and she wasn't. She woke up and began writing her story never dreaming that it would be published, much less become a hugely successful series winning over the hearts of women across the country. Sounds kind of creepy I know, but these books are great! Full of Romance, Suspense, and Action, I could barely put them down, poor Zachary had to cook himself dinner quite a few times! I am just finishing up "Eclipse," and I can't believe I have to wait a whole year for the next book! Even if you don't like to read, you should try your hand at these books and I know you won't be sorry. I love these books, and I just want everyone to experience them! If you've read them, let me know, I love obsessing over them with fellow "Twilight Series" readers!

6 comments:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I will definitley read these books...you make them sound so good and I love to have something to read at night when the kids fall asleep! Wich one do I read first? I'm excited to go pick one up from the store now and when I'm done reading them I will call you and we can talk about it...sound like a deal?!:)

Nat said...

Kari, I am right there with you on these books!! I don't read that often, and when I first looked at how BIG they were, I thought, no way could I read that! But man I read the first one in two days, I couldn't put it down. I tried to pace myself on the next two, but that didn't work too well. Don't you just feel like Bella and Edward and all the other characters are your actual friends. Sounds kind of wierd, but thats how they make you feel. She is an awesome writer.

The Mothership said...

I first heard about these books a few months ago. Then last week I heard about them again, and again, and again! Crazy. I have heard that they are so good, I will definitely read them. Eventually...and when I don't have anything else to do...because I know I won't be able to put them down!

The Warr's said...

Amen Sister!!

Ben said...

I've never heard of them! I wish I had time for reading right now, I love a good novel! Maybe I can pick one up in a few months when the girls should entertain themselves better!

Anonymous said...

I want to read those. I think they are the ones that everyone in my ward is reading right now. I'm with Nicole...I keep hearing about them, and I really need to get on that and read them for myself!