With Thanksgiving just around the corner I have been thinking about all the things I am so grateful for in my life. I have been so blessed in so many ways, especially in the past year. My top seven things I am thankful for this year...
1. I am grateful for Zachary- Love this man- don't know where I would be without him!
2. I am grateful for my Family - Seriously, my family is the bomb- they are coming tonight and I can't wait!
3. I am grateful for my Johnson Family - My in-laws are amazing, and I am so grateful to live so close to all of them; and those nieces and nephews of mine are so stinkin' cute!
4. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be going to school and finishing my education. I love school and the friends I have made in my classes- I just have to keep reminding myself my homework really is a blessing!
5. I am grateful for good friends and the fun times we share.
6. I am grateful for the freedoms I enjoy while living in this Country.
7. I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Ward I attend, and my calling to teach a Sunday School class, those 12 year olds teach me so much!
I can't wait for Thanksgiving and am SO excited to spend some much needed time with my family (wish you were coming Kristin and Dave!) We plan on doing some shopping, some 4 am shopping the day after Thanksgiving, some eating, some game playing, and lots of laughing! Hope you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!